Why you should Spay/Neuter your pets
1. Your pet will live a longer, healthier life.
2. Your pet will be less likely to show temperaments and behavioral problems such as: marking territories, biting, roaming, and fighting.
3. You will spend less money on medical Bills for illness and birthing procedures, and the community spends less money to control unwanted animals.
4. Fewer pets will be put to sleep. Thousands of pets are killed in Greene County each year.
5. Spaying/neutering your pet helps to prevent the overpopulation problem of pets without loving homes.