Spay / Neuter
Why you should Spay/Neuter your pets
- Your pet will live a longer, healthier life.
- Your pet will be less likely to show temperaments and behavioral problems such as: marking territories, biting, roaming, and fighting.
- You will spend less money on medical Bills for illness and birthing procedures, and the community spends less money to control unwanted animals.
- Fewer pets will be put to sleep. Thousands of pets are killed in Greene County each year.
- Spaying/neutering your pet helps to prevent the overpopulation problem of pets without loving homes.